🥦 & 🥓 = 🤤
* 5 cups fresh broccoli
* 2 garlic cloves minced
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream
* 1 oz cream cheese softened
* ⅓ cup chicken broth
* 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
* 1½ cups cheddar cheese
* 1 tsp Italian seasoning
* ½ teaspoon pepper
* salt to taste
* 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
* Chop and wash fresh broccoli.
* Steam or boil until desired tenderness then drain and set aside.
* In a skillet add all other ingredients except bacon crumbles and whisk until combined.
* Cook on low/medium heat approx 5-7 minutes until sauce thickens whisking continuously.
* Add broccoli to cheese sauce and stir to combine.
* Top with bacon crumbles.
* Optional: Place oven safe skillet in a 400-degree oven to crisp bacon crumbles.
#healthjourney #fatlosshelp #intuitiveeating
#healthylife #ditchthediet #nofoodrules #easyketo #divorcedmom #singlemomlife