✨?Apple Crumble Proats?✨
FALL IN A BOWL?
This was so good that my mum made me make it for her for lunch after she saw me eating it for breakfast!!
Plus macros for this bowl are so on point. We got 88g of protein in this bad boy! YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE IM TELLING YOU!1!
•2 biscuits @weetbixau
• 35g @myprotein vanilla whey
• 40g @myprotein powdered peanut butter
• 120g egg whites
• pinch of salt
• 2-3 toffee flavor drops @myprotein
• 1/3 cup milk
*Mix all these ingredients in a big bowl and microwave for 1-3 mins, stirring at regular intervals until you reach your desired consistency. I like mine really thick so I tend to cook them for 3 minutes.
• 40g @kelloggs.uki granola
• 30g banana
• 170g apples
• 30g of plain yogurt
• 15g @skippybranduk pb
* for the caramelised apples: Chop them up into tiny pieces and toss them in to a saucepan. Add 1 tsp of salt & Cook for 10 mins on a low flame, stirring constantly. Once they turn soft, add 1 tsp cinnamon, sweetener and 1 tbsp of lemon juice.