crumble-stuffed baked apples?
this recipe is so cozy? it’s warm and sweet and it makes the house smell like fall?
i made the recipe single serve, but you can multiply it to make as many apples as you need!
– 1 apple
– 1/4 cup oats
– 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
– 1 tbsp brown sugar
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– preheat oven to 375°
– cut the top of an apple and hollow out the center (i used a knife and a spoon – it doesn’t have to be pretty!)
– mix crumble ingredients together
– fill apple center with crumble
– put on a lined baking tray and bake until the apple is golden and the crumble is bubbly (around 25-30 mins)
this is the perfect fall breakfast, snack, or desert! i hope you enjoy it??