✨Homemade Granola Bars✨
Lately I’ve been very busy with school and work that I haven’t been baking as much as I used too, but I’m back with these new homemade granola bars!! I’ve been wanting to make my own granola bars for some time now, so I finally decided to do it! They are packed with all natural ingredients which beat the store bought any day!
I N G R E D I E N T S
• 2 cups rolled oats
• 1/4 cup each for chopped nuts (I used pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pecans and cashews)
• 1/4 cup coconut shavings
• 1/3 cup almond butter
• 1/3 cup maple syrup
• Pinch of salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. Line a square pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine oats, nuts, coconut shavings and salt in a bowl. Mix until combined.
3. In a pot, combine almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook until all are melted together and it just starts to bubble.
4. Pour wet mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until everything is coated evenly.
5. Pour into baking pan and press firmly to make sure everything is stuck together.
6. Place in the freezer for 1 hr, cut into bars and enjoy!
*You can keep them in the freezer or fridge*