Teriyaki Shrimp Bowls!
I have always been a big bowl gal! I love using up veggies, trying new combinations, and throwing everything into a bowl. I swear it tastes better if you have a cute, large white one too 🙂 These teriyaki shrimp bowls could not be easier, and they are made with simple, healthy ingredients.
* 1 lb raw shrimp
* 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice
* 1 avocado
* 1 cup mushrooms
* 1 cup broccoli, florets
* ½ yellow zucchini, sliced into long pieces
* Teriyaki sauce of choice @primalkitchenfoods
* Olive oil
* Garlic salt, salt & pepper
* 1-2 cups arugula
* Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Toss zucchini, broccoli, and mushrooms in olive oil, garlic salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes. While veggies are baking, sear cauliflower rice in a pan for about 10 minutes. Season your shrimp with olive oil, salt & pepper. Grill or pan sear shrimp for about 4 minutes a side on medium heat. Assemble your bowl with arugula, cauliflower rice, mushrooms, broccoli, zucchini, shrimp, and avocado. Top with teriyaki sauce.