These Thai chicken lettuce wraps ???are amazing , bursting with bold flavour, and fresh ingredients. We enjoyed these as a main dish on light dinner nights.
▫️1 Tbsp olive oil
▫️1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped into small pieces
▫️4 cloves garlic , minced
▫️1/2 cup shallot , chopped
▫️1/4 tsp black pepper
▫️1/2 cup carrot , shredded
▫️1/2 cup green cabbage , finely shredded
▫️3 green onions , chopped
▫️1/2 tsp Kosher salt
For the sauce:
▫️1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
▫️2 Tbsp peanut butter, crunchy
▫️1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger
▫️1-2 Tbsp soy sauce
▫️1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
▫️crushed red pepper flakes to taste
▫️1 head Iceberg lettuce (or romaine)
1. in a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add chicken, garlic, shallots , salt and pepper and sauté, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
3. Add the carrots, cabbage, and green onions, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. In a small bowl combine the sweet chili sauce, ginger, peanut butter, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper, mix all until smooth mixture is obtained.
5. Add sauce to the pan. Add cilantro. toss everything until combined, remove from heat.
Spoon mixture into iceberg lettuce wraps. Enjoy!
#lettucewraps #healthylunch #healthydinners #eatyourcolors #glutenfree #dairyfree #healthyrecipes #lowcarb #ketosnack #cleaneating #eatwellbewell #foodiesfuel #feedfeed #thaichicken #thaichickenwrap