This delicious recipe has been recommended to me from my very good friend and I am definitely going to try it tonight ??
Who else is going to have Sweet Potato and Zucchini Fritters for dinner tonight? ☺️
* 1 large zucchini grated (approx. 250g)
* 1.5 sweet potatoes grated (approx. 370g)
* 1-2 spring onions, chopped
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup cassava flour
* 2 tsp garlic powder
* 2 tsp dried herbs
* 1 tsp salt
* Ghee for frying
1. Grate the zucchini and pop it into a fine mesh sieve over a bowl. Toss the grated zucchini with salt. The salt helps pull moisture out of the zucchini. Let the zucchini and salt sit for 15 minutes, then, using your hands, squeeze out the excess liquid from the zucchini (I got rid of 1/2 cup liquid).
2. Now add the grated zucchini and the remaining ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
3. Heat a frying pan on medium heat and add some ghee. Roll the mixture into 2-3 patties and place onto the frying pan. Fry on each side until golden brown. Transfer the fritters to a baking tray and continue cooking the remaining mixture until it’s all used up. I make 10 fritters.
4. Place the tray of fritters into a preheated oven and bake for 20-30 minutes at 180C so they go extra crispy.
5. Once ready, remove them from the oven and serve.
6. Serve with your favourite toppings. I chose fresh avocado and sriracha sauce.
* Fresh avocado + sriracha sauce, or Gevity Bone Broth Mayo (the best!) or your favourite toppings
For more delicious recipe such as this one visit insta @jordiepieface or go to her website www.reallifeofpie.com.
Thank you @jordiepieface for such a great inspiration. We all love it. ?
#neomeofficial #healthydinner #healthydinnerideas #superfoods #superfood #superfoodideas #healthyeating #healthyeatingideas #balancediet #healthyfood #healthymeals #healthymeal #dinnertip #dinnerideas #familydinner #quickrecipes #quickrecipe #zuchinni #zucchinifritters